Here is a list of coroanvirus datasets available for data scientists and developers to explore, and solve research problems. If you observe anything missing, please post in the comment section.
Smartable AI’s Free Coronavirus Stats & News API – the API provides close-to real-time data by aggregating and cleaning up numbers from various credible data sources and news, as well as historic data in each country.
Medical & Scholarly Article Datasets
- COVID-19 Open Research Dataset (CORD-19) – dataset with scholarly articles about COVID-19.
- OECD data on the number of doctors and nurses by country – The data contains the number of doctors and nurses per 1000 people by country.
- COVID-19 Casistica Radiologica in Italy – Database with CT images of lungs in Italy.
- Coronavirus Genome Sequence – Metagenomic RNA sequencing of a sample of bronchoalveolar lavage fluid from the patient identified a new RNA virus strain from the family Coronaviridae, which is designated here ‘WH-Human 1’ coronavirus (and has also been referred to as ‘2019-nCoV’).
- KEGG, ATC , CAS, SNOMED mappings in Kaggle
- ATC, SNOMED mappings in Kaggle
- USP Drug Classification, Medical drug code classes & metadata in Kaggle
- Adverse Pharmaceuticals Events, FDA Adverse Event Reporting System (FAERS) Data in Kaggle
- Johns Hopkins CSSE Data Repository – Refreshed once a day.
- Novel Corona Virus 2019 Dataset – a copy of Johns Hopkins CSSE Data Repository in Kaggle. Refreshed once a day.
- COVID-19 in USA – contains US state level-breakdown of daily coronavirus cases in Kaggle. Refreshed once a day.
- COVID-19 in South Korea – South Korean dataset detailing virus spread routes.
- COVID-19 in Indonesia – contains Indonesia coronavirus cases and patients info.
- COVID-19 in India – contains India state level-breakdown of daily coronavirus cases in Kaggle. Refreshed once a day.
- COVID-19 in Brazil – contains the cases published by Ministry of Health over the time since the first case of COVID-19 in Brazil.
- COVID-19 in Switzerland – contains state-level breakdown of cases in Switzerland.